Wednesday 13 March 2013

Death

(click for bigger)

She's made of hair and bone and little teeth
and things that cannot speak
she comes on like a crippled plaything
her spine is just a string




(I'm sorry I didn't manage to post the promised stuff today. I got everything prepared, the photos are shot and I have quite a lot to tell you, but I had a day full of work and when it came to decide whether I want to meditate with my mum or do that post before I go to bed, I chose the meditation. And now I'm just too tired to do a proper post, so you just get that dead mouse I found in our frontyard yesterday. I photographed and edited it a little bit and then thought that those few lines from Marilyn Manson's "Tourniquet" are fitting quite well. Tomorrow I'm at my boyfriend's, so you'll have to wait until Thursday for a new post to come. But then, I promise, it will be long and with a lot of pictures!)

∞ PL

2 comments:

  1. die arme Maus. :(
    ich freu mich aber schon auf deinen Post. Viel Spaß bei Flo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armes Tierchen...
    Das Gedicht is aber wirklich cool ;)
    Ich mag dein Design :)

    LG Fio
    http://fiobeauty.blog.de/

    ReplyDelete