Wednesday 6 February 2013

Summer memories & love









I'm very tired, as I still got the flu and everything that comes with it. But I'm already feeling a little bit better, as I finally got the photos from Flo's (that's the name of my boyfriend) and my holidays last summer developed! Looking at them makes me unbelievably happy and gives me a warm and summery feeling =)
We had a great weekend together, too, and I really feel like I fall more and more in love with him every day, although we've already been together for almost three years now!
He's just the loveliest, hottest, nicest and most loyal and handsome boyfriend ever! Haha, getting a little bit gooey, but that's just the way it is ^^
Yesterday we cooked a great and very tasty vegan casserole and made our first self-baked bread together. Actually we baked it in a heart-shaped mould! It's a hempbread and it's very crispy and awesome =D
Tomorrow we'll go to a secondhand-shop in our town and buy some new clothes for Flo.
Now I'll drink a last cup of tea and then go to bed.
Oh, and don't mind me looking creepy on that last pic, I don't wear makeup on any of those pictures and somehow my eyes are all black on this last shot... But at least you can see what I look like when I get freckles in the summer =)

Love, PL

3 comments:

  1. Ich liebe den Sommer und ich vermisse ihn total! Grade dieses "summerfeeling von dem du sprichst"
    Süße Bilder, alles Liebe
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon :) nice photos :)

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! Hope you'll get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete